Tuesday 22 April 2014

Loving This Planet

I LOVE this planet we call home! I love it like I love my own breath, even more than my own breath! When its wonder, its magnificence and beauty take my breath away, I am still in LOVE... even more so...
To nurture this LOVE, I am continuing to consider deeply how choices I make in my daily life impact the greater whole. I am contemplating the wondrous way I fit into the cycles of the natural world, the way energies of thought influence matter, my body--- this little earth--- I daily inhabit.
In gently caring for myself, my family, our community, I am contributing immeasurable wealth to the world. Each kind word, each thoughtful action, each act of LOVE says to the greater whole, "thanks for letting me be part of something so wonderful"...Happy Earth Day!!
Love Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment